View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:36 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Thumbs up My #2 Coping Skill!..................

Thanks for the compliment.I have 2 main coping skills,and the 1st one is singing,and the 2nd is writing. I've been writing poetry since I was in Junior High school,lol...I'm at the age now that I can't even remember what age you are in Junior High..lol..sad huh..lol...I guess that must be like your first sign of aging! lol..I have a whole book with like about 150 poems in it that I wrote,but so far I've only gotten about 22 (I think)copyrighted,and either 3 or 4 are being published.I did get the editors choice award for August of 2006 thats on my wall.And Poet of the Year 2006 Amateur Division,but I didn't expect all that when I write,and when I started,I just write how I feel,and I feel that I can express myself better in words through my poetry.One day I entered a contest online,and all the sudden,I started winning awards,getting letters in the mail,asking my permission to publish my work! It was just a shock to me,but it felt good to! But I still do my singing,I actually went to the recording studio,with pneumonia,just so I could have some surprize gifts,on CD for my friends! All I can say is that the first song I sang came out really well,but the other two were disasters,because of the pneumonia,my breathing started getting pretty bad! It was pretty funny!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote