View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default new member -no diagnosis yet

Hi
I have been looking at this site as a guest a few weeks. I am currently undergoing tests to figure out the strange symptoms I have been having. After a stressful year dealing with ill parents I started having blurred vision and extreme fatigue. After a few months I started having random numbness and tingling in my hands and feet. I ignored this until a severe migraine landed me in the local ER. I am in my late 50's and do not have headaches. They did a CAT scan and lumbar puncture that were normal. I had an MRI that was also normal. I saw a neuron who started me on indural for migraine prevention and has scheduled a boat load od tests. Since starting the inderal I am having diplopia and ptosis of my right eye; both worse as the day goes on. I had my nerve conduction test today and return tomorrow for results of it and labs. The good new is I have had no more severe headaches. Ihave found the most comfort reading others stories and know I just need to hang in there and push for a diagnosis. Thanks
sandy56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote