Thread: Help walking.
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

I don't know, but reading these responses made me a little misty eyed lol.

Guess it's because most of you are still walking and it seems I won't be getting my independence taken away anytime soon an have a lot of "foot time" left.

I was 35 almost 36 when I got the DX and that was after years of symptoms that I ignored. Not until I had a major spell of head spinning, some dribbling problems did I decide to get checked out...I knew jack nothing of MS then and when he mentioned it, it sounded scary like "cancer" lol. Right away he said to not get worked up about it and we'll get going on what has to be done.

I can't believe how MS is so random....some of you DXed at 22, 35, 45...... Some 22 year olds are in wheelchairs already while others(like me) at 35 are still able to ride bicycles....with no training wheels, heh.

I know it's weird, but I feel kind of privileged, even though my recent sickness was horrendously painful. Right now I feel good....not as fast on my feet, but pain free and I have my energy back. Currently eating all the greens I can pack in, doing my daily regime of meds and exercising.

Thanks all!...
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (04-04-2013), SallyC (04-03-2013)