View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretd View Post
You sound like the judge's brother. The judge has a 7% approvel rating, thats the bais, against people who are disabled and denied by him. Do you really think 93% of the claims he denied were correct? And if you seen everything in my case and the reason's he denied me you would understand. Thanks for the reply......
Using a strictly statistical analysis, without reading any files or reviewing any evidence, I agree that a 7% approval rate is as out of the norm as a 7% denial rate.

But then again, ALJ's are paid to apply their own interpretation of the law and regulation, so perhaps the problem is that all ALJ's have judicial independence.

Now DDS employees may deny more cases than they approve, but I am willing to bet that their decisions are more unified, more cohesive, more consistent, across the board; that a DDS analyst in one city would probably make the same decision as a DDS analyst in another city, given the same evidence. At least there would be fewer what is referred to as 'outlier' analysts like there are 'outlier' ALJ's.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bretd (04-04-2013)