View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey there

You're welcome! Sorry I keep forgetting to check back on this site. Glad you could reply, still!

How was your consult? Did you come up with anything?

Glad you're getting some relief from the roller! Thanks! I use two types of rollers, as well! A smooth roller and a rumble roller.

Have you figured anything out about myofascial pain syndrome (MPS) and know if it relates to you? Feel free to ask questions anytime! There's also a good group on Facebook for MPS if you are interested! I can hook you up lol.

I have had a good chunk of tests done on my muscles, but the strange thing about MPS is there's no imaging test (like an MRI) that can be done to confirm it.

I was fortunate to come across someone on a different pain forum who had similar symptoms to mine who directed me toward MPS. I still have the muscle issues and nerve issues when I do a lot of movement, but day to day I am much better. Also, I am able to stop the issues with trigger point therapy now, which I wasn't able to do before! I am slowly building up my movement and can now walk in the mall a bit.

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time walking! I've totally been there!

Hope this helps!
biobabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote