View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

*admin edit*

We can agree to disagree. Jankie volunteers lots of free time here, *edit* and has been an incredible resource to countless posters over the years. *edit* Poster's that have already been approved, or an amazing resource like a former SS employee, try and provide answers even though it is often a thankless way to spend one's time.

Janke's postings, without question, helped me successfully prepare for my ALJ hearing. I sometimes advise new applicants to read through her posting history.

You think Bret should proceed with a lawsuit claiming the ALJ is biased, that likely has odds of less than 7%, and would take years. That makes zero sense. You don't attempt to throw a hail Mary pass, until it's your last possible option. And should he be remanded to another ALJ that does have an unexceptional denial rating, he could negatively influence him or her by going after their colleague.

The case in Queens is one example. It's comparable to winning the lottery statistically.

Last edited by Chemar; 04-06-2013 at 06:43 AM. Reason: quoted post has been edit so had to edit here too
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bretd (04-04-2013), finz (04-06-2013)