View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

*admin edit*

I am not a retired ALJ. I don't agree with everything that is posted by everyone else here and give a different point of view. I do know that many people do not agree with me and I don't agree with many of them. I do try (not always successful) to not make personal attacks, but I do understand that many people are just looking for validation so they feel personally attacked because I disagree.

I think that an ALJ who approves only 7% is as wrong as an ALJ who only denies 7%.

Although I do not believe and never will believe that everyone who applies is truly disabled, I also believe in due process and the right for anyone to apply and go through the appeal process. I wish it wasn't as long as it is, but unless Congress increases the staffing budget, it will not get faster.

I am not commenting on the merits of any claim filed by anyone on this forum. I don't know enough about the details; I can't read the file.

Last edited by Chemar; 04-06-2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: quoted post has been edited so had to edit here too
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bretd (04-04-2013), finz (04-06-2013)