Thread: seizures?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lisa,
Just like Wren I have had video e.e.g.'s done 3 times and my Dr. cut me back on my sz. med before I went into the hospital for the test so I would have a sz. They put the electrodes all over my head, and had me on camera around the clock except when I used the restroom. They also had a 25 ft. cable hooked up to me so I didn't have to stay in bed all the time I could get up and move around, watch tv, etc. by doing the test they could see any time I had a sz. and what was weird is there were a couple of times they told me I had a sz. but I didn't feel it at all.
If your husband hasn't had a blood test done recently make sure he gets one. I'm wondering if he's really tired because he may be anemic meaning his red blood count is a little low and that can cause a person to want to sleep all the time. This has happened to me a couple of times do to my sz. meds but now I take Folic Acid 1 mg. once a day and that has stopped the anemia plus it helps control my sz. a little also and it's good for the heart.
I wish you and your husband only the best of luck and May God Bless You Both!
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lisa14 (04-04-2013)