View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
I am not a retired ALJ. I don't agree with everything that is posted by everyone else here and give a different point of view. I do know that many people do not agree with me and I don't agree with many of them. I do try (not always successful) to not make personal attacks, but I do understand that many people are just looking for validation so they feel personally attacked because I disagree.

I think that an ALJ who approves only 7% is as wrong as an ALJ who only denies 7%.

Although I do not believe and never will believe that everyone who applies is truly disabled, I also believe in due process and the right for anyone to apply and go through the appeal process. I wish it wasn't as long as it is, but unless Congress increases the staffing budget, it will not get faster.

I am not commenting on the merits of any claim filed by anyone on this forum. I don't know enough about the details; I can't read the file.
THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, do you realize the years I have been fighting this on appeal?????? Just because this judge wrongfuly denied me the first time. And this should just be let go so he can do the same to countless others. thank you for your post.
bretd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote