View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Bias alj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
I am not a retired ALJ. I don't agree with everything that is posted by everyone else here and give a different point of view. I do know that many people do not agree with me and I don't agree with many of them. I do try (not always successful) to not make personal attacks, but I do understand that many people are just looking for validation so they feel personally attacked because I disagree.

I think that an ALJ who approves only 7% is as wrong as an ALJ who only denies 7%.

Although I do not believe and never will believe that everyone who applies is truly disabled, I also believe in due process and the right for anyone to apply and go through the appeal process. I wish it wasn't as long as it is, but unless Congress increases the staffing budget, it will not get faster.

I am not commenting on the merits of any claim filed by anyone on this forum. I don't know enough about the details; I can't read the file.
You seem to forget, the question or issue was not about you, it was about bias aljs, and what to do, you came off like you were defending them. To say they don't make bias decisions is ludicrous, for once with the case in Queens,Ny and congressional hearings there is questions why one alj approves 68 percent while another approves 34 percent, last time I checked 1+1 doesn't equal 4
Rayandnay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bretd (04-04-2013)