View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

BrainPatch,

To quote my wife - " follow the directions ' I did so ( with my background in the medical field) succinct itemized answers, plain answers, non-medical answers - copied the last page to add as much as possible to clarify my answers, item by item; When a given time frame passed , as they recommended, I called their offices, and asked about the progress (mails are slowed around here constantly - mail to Kentucky takes 2 days, but to across town can take a week in Maryland ), and was informed it was advanced to the local level; contacted them, and they had already decided to schedule the Psych eval and told me so; and the rest is history.

Mark,

Interesting you should ask.

My home and in office BP is usually ranged 112/68 - 120/74; and at home testing when I get those nasty headaches, my BP might go to ranging of 120/80 - 128/88; in office I have had 2 episodes where the docs were able to test, since the headaches came on during testing, once it was 132/88, and the other time was 134/86.

Not horrendous, but an increase for my norm.

Even with this new dosing, my BP stillholds its normal range.

The biggest thing I do note when I have those Acute headaches is my pulse (usual ranging 72-84) will jump to the high 80's to low 90's, and is noticeably bounding in my head for hours, even after I take my Phrenalin ( another form of Fioricet).

Best Wishes

Good Luck, BrainPatch.

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote