View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am thankful that I can answer people who ask me, "how are you doing?", with my usual statement of " I am alive".

I realize that my injury could have been more than it was, and it didn't evolve to that level.

I realize that, in its own fashion, I am in a recovery mode, on its own track.

I realize that my brain is in charge of this recovery, and I have to do nothing but listen, and work within the confines of what I can as far as it allows for me to try.

I realize I am living, and have my loved one(s) close as needed, and they are with me for any support I may need.

I realize that we have also got each other here on these forums to reach out to as a huge support machine, to encourage each other when times are rough, and no one else can really grasp some of what we are going through.

Thank you all.

Best Wishes

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-04-2013), camyam73 (04-04-2013), MiaVita2012 (04-05-2013), Mokey (04-05-2013), mouse1 (04-04-2013), MsRriO (04-05-2013), Su seb (04-04-2013), Theta Z (04-05-2013)