View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgrome View Post
I am new here & have read many helpful tips - I am so very thankful for this group already with only having been a part of it for a few days. But I am wondering if I am missing out on any success stories. Is there a section for them? I see loads & loads of 'I'm going to try this' or 'I just started doing this' but much less of 'It works!' As many people probably do, I have come here primarily for hope. I am terrified of this affliction that has suddenly taken over my life & I am desperate for some good news. My hope is that perhaps those that have found extreme relief or a cure have not taken the time to come back to post about it. Or perhaps I am just missing where these happy posts are hiding. I apologize if this sounds negative at all... I'm just so hoping for a light at the end of this tunnel & nothing is more promising than positive testimonials. Thanks!
Hello my name is Angelique,
I have been an LPN for over 12yrs. I started getting odd symptoms last Aug. I was sent everywhere everyone was stumpted. I left work on sick leave. My last hope was the Mayo clinic. It took 12 days but they found it. I have an aggressive form of pots. Now I an getting to the helpful
part since most docs are not sure how to treat us sometimes We have to think outside the box.I have 10 herbal books on anything from cooking,cleaning and health treatments.
Now always check with your doc first. You may have to give him or her the information about what herb you want to use most docs have to focus on scripts. So they need to know what you want to take,why you want to take, and dose. Now from other sites I have heard that a root called witches broom helps with the mood swings. valerian root helps with sleep. Since I live in IN it can be difficult to find what I need. But Chicago has a large herbal shop in China town. The owner is a doc plus trained for many years for herbal medicines. If you can find an herbal expert thats great or a Md even better but if the person just owns the store be careful herbal drugs are just as dangerous as scrips drugs. Some just do not mix. Just
educate yourself.I want to stress that you need to keep the Doc in the loop.
Hope this helps a little
SHADOWHAT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote