Thread: NPA Next Week
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My NPA was delayed a week and was today. Whew that was brutal. 5 full hours.

By the end, I was having a lot of trouble answering the general knowledge questions, like "tell me who martin luther king jr is" and "who is ghandi" and stuff that I would normally know and be able to explain, I just couldn't find words to describe things anymore.

It was like my brain just gave up and left the building. I barely remember leaving, I just remember saying to the woman doing the testing, "I'm all done and can go?" and her saying "yes".

I walked out to my truck, locked the doors and passed out for about 45 minutes. Then I felt awake enough to drive the 40 minutes home and walk upstairs and just laid in the dark for 3 hours and napped on and off, too over stimulated to really sleep, but not able to really do anything either. My head was and still is brutally sore.

Some of the tests were not too bad, but some were obviously quite difficult... the ones where you look at a picture and then remember who is in the picture, where they were located and what they were doing, I failed miserably at. All the tests that involved remembering numbers, I know I did poorly at.

The results should be ready in about 2 weeks, so we'll see what they come up with... see if the official results match what I had noticed or if there are any surprises.

I'm feeling pretty hyper emotional tonight... the sort of night where anything/anyone can bring me to tears... you know you overdid it when...!!

Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-05-2013)