View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk Hello from Washington

Hello everyone! I came seeking for online support as I've found no one to turn to in recent days face-to-face to talk with that can relate to what I'm going through. I suffered my 8th concussion September of 2012 and have been dealing with post-concussive syndrome on and off ever since. I've finally turn to help online because life has been absolutely wonderful for me these last few months, but I just did a simple ballet/Pilates workout and had to quit after 15 minutes for becoming severely dizzy.

I laid on the floor with my eyes shut for nearly 45 minutes. Of course this sent my emotions completely haywire as I haven't had any severe symptoms since Jan of this year. I deal with day-to-day frustrations and the people I have surrounding me just assume I am a forgetful person.
I came to this online forum because I would love to have the opportunity to talk with others in my shoes, who understand and don't make assumptions on why I may have slurred my words while speaking a simple sentence. I'm close to a week shy of turning 26 and instead of thinking that I'm a lost cause, I'd like to find some hope. I look forward to talking with all of you.
Thank you.
Kristina_A2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-07-2013)