Thread: seizures?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lisa,

I wish you and your husband the best of luck. Often before I have a complex partial sz. I will see colors in my eyes in a zig zag form that go from one eye to the other this could be an aura (simple partial) sz. and maybe it's leading into a absence or complex partial sz. and that's why your husband is having headaches and feels really tired. I found over the yrs. that after I had a sz. I felt better if I got up and continued on even when I had the headache and sleepy feeling because it made those feeling go away faster if I was active but when I would lay down I felt more tired and miserable.

Maybe some of the meds. your husband is taking is lower in white or red blood count and this in turn could be causing a lot of the problem. I'm glad he had a CBC done because this will show everything going on.

Before I started to have sz. I started having migraine headaches that would last for hrs. if not days. this in turn lead to my sz. there is a connection between the both of them according to my Epileptologist.
I wish you and your husband only the best of luck and May God Bless You Both!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lisa14 (04-05-2013)