View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Abbie, do the best you can.

I am so sorry Abbie.

I would not be surprised if she offered you the possibility to contact her, and if she doesn't, I think it is ok to ask if you can keep in touch somehow like via email.

I left my T/pdoc just a few days ago because my being a charity case was messing with my head more and more. Even though it was a choice in my case, it is still very sad after 9 years and I feel sort of stunned now that it is "done". I have also been in the position of "forced" termination where I was moving out of state, and that was very hard... the T I had then was very warm and I still miss her - of course I did not have the shock you did... I knew it was coming.

In all cases I can say the last few sessions were hard, but important for me. I do know the feeling of just wanting to crawl in a hole, but I think it would be good to keep your last appointments. I believe it will be less hard to process in the short run, if you get to talk about it a little with this T. In the long run, I believe you will feel much better about things if you do go to these last couple appointments.

That said, just do the best you can.

I wish this were not happening to you.
My heart goes out to you, Abbie.

(((((((( hugs )))))))))

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (04-05-2013), bizi (04-05-2013), Dmom3005 (04-06-2013), Mari (04-05-2013), mymorgy (04-05-2013)