View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudedaniel View Post
I am now on levadopa 25/100 mg 2tablets 4xdaily combined with clonazepam 1 mg in morning then 3 doses of 0.75 mg in combination with levodopa and I also take 1 tablets of gabapentiin 300 mg 2xdaily.
the funny thing is if I take levodopa alone, nothing happens, there is no relief ... I have major muscles cramps, after the combination levadopa/clonazepam wear off I feel extremely tired, muscle cramps to the point where I need to take a nap for 2-4 hours to recuperate ...

Help ......
I don't think I will be much help to you. I don't know about Levadopa and have very limited knowledge about Neurontin (Gabapentin). I have used and did not like Lyrica which is a newer version of Neurontin.

I do use Klonopin (Clonazepam). The Benzodiazepines (Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, ect. ) can help with muscle spasms and tremors. They will also cause sleepiness and are considered addictive so caution should be used.

Benzodiazepines are prescribed for many reasons. They are used for anxiety/panic attacks, seizures, muscle spasms/cramping/pain and more that I don't remember off hand.

I really hope your Doctors can find a cause for your symptoms so you can get the proper treatment.
claudedaniel (04-06-2013)