View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightrail11 View Post
Hi Kristina. As Darlene says there is a specific forum for TBI/PCS, lots of good information can be found there, as well as many folks who will relate and share their experience.

All brain injuries are different. Are you seeing anyone professionally for your symptoms? Speech or occupational therapy may be helpful. Another suggestion would be to have a neuropsychological assessment done by a clinical neuropsychologist; they can help identify specific deficits and recommending specific treatment. This can be expensive but health insurance may cover this.

All brain injuries are different. You are way too young to be a "lost cause". Best to you as you recover.

thank you for your kind words. I have been seeing a clinical therapist for the last six years, but I do think seeing a neuropsychologist can be helpful in my case. I still have anger issues that quickly turn to depression because deep down, I'm not an angry person. I do look forward to speaking to more people on here, I finally feel like I have a place to turn instead of being in the dark.
Kristina_A2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-07-2013)