View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your responses.

The big problem with getting a second opinion is that I don't have the resources aka the funds to do so. My mother actually paid for the neurologist and mri visits and that was a lot to pay. So I'm out of money at this time.

I'm really new to all of this and I feel better than I did yesterday, I try not to think about it right now. I've just kept myself busy, usually just surfing the web.

Questions for you:

-Does DX mean diagnose?

-Why can sometimes only double vision happens while you are in a moving vehicle?

Now to answer some of your questions:

-I only had 2 MRI's done on my brain, not my spine. They also did 3 different blood tests, but they came back negative.

-He is not only diagnosing me with just one lesion, but the fact that I have had transient double vision, blurred vision and headaches.

-He is diagnosing me with MS for medical records, in case I file for disability before my next MRI in three months, if I am understanding him correctly. I have enough evidence, he said, to diagnose me with MS.

-Refrib is the medication he wants me to try. I was told a nurse is suppose to come and give me the first few shots in my stomach.

-My doctor knew that I was on bipolar meds before, and was taken off.

-I have so much stress, esp the last 2 years. my father passing, divorce, 2 surgeries, and now this. Things were better for a few months after Sept, but this year hits and you know the rest.
skywalker1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-07-2013), Judy2 (04-06-2013), KittyLady (04-07-2013), SallyC (04-05-2013)