Thread: tired
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default tired

I have had neuropathy for ze years now due to diabetes, when I was first diagnosed I had to quit my job because the pain was so severe, on the pain scale it was a 10 for me, I could not sleep dur to the tingle and shooting electricity type of pain, I coulld not shower because the stream from the shower would feel like nails are shooting at the tops of my feet, I hate taking baths but gotta stay clean somehow lol, my doctor back then gave me gabapentin and omg I thought it was a miracle drug, my sugar levels finally got under control, I was able to get my job back and since then hasmoved to a different state and was doing very well til about a month ago, the pain is severe again, sugar level still in good shape, but no way to get meds, I am glad I found this forum tonight and as soon as my wife gets some extra money I am gonna try the b12, I am sorry for rambling I have only gotten five hrs of sleep in the last 4 days and I am at wits end, thanks again to all the info that has been posted here
rainbowfae2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote