View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 04:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Lisa,

I wish you and your husband the best of luck. Often before I have a complex partial sz. I will see colors in my eyes in a zig zag form that go from one eye to the other this could be an aura (simple partial) sz. and maybe it's leading into a absence or complex partial sz. and that's why your husband is having headaches and feels really tired. I found over the yrs. that after I had a sz. I felt better if I got up and continued on even when I had the headache and sleepy feeling because it made those feeling go away faster if I was active but when I would lay down I felt more tired and miserable.

Maybe some of the meds. your husband is taking is lower in white or red blood count and this in turn could be causing a lot of the problem. I'm glad he had a CBC done because this will show everything going on.

Before I started to have sz. I started having migraine headaches that would last for hrs. if not days. this in turn lead to my sz. there is a connection between the both of them according to my Epileptologist.
I wish you and your husband only the best of luck and May God Bless You Both!

Sue
Well his blood work all came back great! So no infection, no anemia! I'm so glad. now just waiting to see neuro, he seems to be feeling a bit better today. Thanks for the support
Lisa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote