View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Sleeping issues

Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I was told that I have pots a month and a half ago. I am 34yr old female and met the man of my dreams a year and a half ago. I tried to leave him so he would not see the worst of this disease but alas he loves me. He has had to put up with a rare sleeping disorder I have that only effects half of the population. Since I am a nurse I am not overly anxious to take a lot of meds. I have had idiopathic insomnia since I was 10 yrs old. Sooo by the time I hit high school I started researching herbs to get some sleep. I had not taken anything to sleep until I was in my teens. This is what helped me sleeping time tea ( in any supermarket) Also take that with valerian root, get the capsules because it tastes and smells bad. Taking some melatonin would not hurt as well. If you can find a all natural capsule that has hops,rosehips, valerian root,camomile and mint that would be the best. You can find it at most health food stores but I have found it at my pharmacy too. Always check with your doc to make sure it will not mess with your other meds. Also always keep a bottle of benadryl and an epipen in case you or your family have an allergic reaction to anything. Your doc will have to give you a script for the pen. Hope that helps
SHADOWHAT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote