View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default i just had one about a few weeks ago and it was so bad i had to go to the er

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchronicpain View Post
i also suffer with migraines all the time when i get them they last for weeks sometimes even months i dont know whats causeing them. have had them for close to 11 to 12 years if not longer
i have to lay down in a dark room but sometimes they are so bad i have to go to the er to get shots then it sometimes gets better with in a few days i just had one about a few weeks ago and it was so bad i had to go to the er it was the worse one i have ever had and they did not do no tests or nothing.

just gave me 3 shots and sent me home did not like the doctor have had him before and he is mean and rude and thinks i am only there for drugs with not true i wanted to know why it was that bad and what was going on but he ordered the shots and they came in and gave them to me and then sent me home
i have a diease called endometriosis,fibromyalga, UTI'S,kidney stones , mild Scoliosis to. When I lay down my hips and my back hurts I have trouble with my lift knee when I bend it it pops out of pace so I have to wear a brace on it, it hurts all the time. I suffer with severe PTSD from something that happen in 2005 and major depressive disorder and Panic attacks around large crowds. MILD DDD in my neck is at c2-c3 and c3- c4 . DDD also in my back i have pain in my shoulders to.

also have problems with my lower back pain going to my right leg and the pain going all the way to my toes and i have to go for nerve test april 18th i think it is. my back doctor also thinks i may have nerve damage or a traped nerve he is not sure

also suffer with migraines all the time when i get them they last for weeks sometimes even months
inchronicpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-08-2013)