View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 04:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Curious,

Thanks for posting...Please post more often....I think it is great that this site is here for us...and we need to keep it going....

Bobbi,

Thanks for the links....I am going to try to get to those tonight and print out material to read on my way into NYC tomorrow...I know you have been getting these injections for awhile Bobbi....Do they seem to help you?

My only problem is that I think I need facet and SI injections. Would they do both? I had hoped the cages they put into the front of the spine would have helped with the facets, but I think they have not...I need to ask tomorrow why they have not...At least on the right side they have not....I still have a lot of right sided pain...Unless, it is scar tissue...I had not thought about scar tissue, but that would be a possibility too, I guess...

Gloria

8/17/05 - Cervical Fusion - C4-5, 5-6, 6-7 - Anterior and Posterior Fusion with plate in front and rods and screws in the rear - Corpectomy at C-4 and C-5 and microdisectomy at C6-7.

1/4/05 - Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 Obliteration of Tarlov Cyst at S2. Failed surgery!
GJZH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote