View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm sorry you haven't had any responses until now. I haven't been online much, and this site hasn't been very busy for some reason.

Since there's only 2 days left, just wait to see your doctor. You seem to be a very "wound tight" person, and you might want to be on some sort of medication for this. You did say you were on medication for Anxiety, correct? Do you take it regularly? As prescribed? You may want to talk to the doctor about the dosage. It seems like you're STILL extremely anxious!!!

Also, you may want to talk to the doctor about getting into therapy. I do think that therapy would help you a great deal. I'm sure it would be beneficial in helping to reduce your anxiety. I've been thru therapy and it really helped me. So talk to him about it -- he can refer you to a GOOD therapist. You won't regret it.

I wish you the very best. Please take care and God bless. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote