View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have Fibro and chronic pain. It's the lack of sleep that I hate. I can be up for 3 or 4 days straight before I get any sleep. But what do I have to make me tired? I can't DO anything. If I TRY to do anything, I end up in bed for 2 days. Even cooking a meal is so darn painful, but we have to eat.

Standing for more than 5 minutes is agony. Sitting is a new experience in pain. LOL Even laying down in certain positions can be rotten. I guess they'll have to hang me from my feet. Maybe I'll get taller that way. Ya know, before all this started with my spine, I was 5'4 1/2 inches tall. Can you BELIEVE that now I'm 5' tall now??? I've SHRUNK 4 1/2 inches??? That's absurd!!!

There's a new Wizard of Oz movie out -- If I had known that, I would have applied for a part as a munchkin!! Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Judy2 (04-17-2013)