View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi pennye

Hello and welcome to NT. Try not to get upset. I know it is scarry at times when we don't know what is going on.
I wish you could find that doctor who can alieviate the stress . I found a new dentist after 50 years of freaking over all appts.. That made all the difference in the world.
If you are finding "Fresh" blood after 14 days, I would at least call your dentist. Try salt water rinses, no mouth wash OK? It is not abnormal to see a clot in the socket. If you have no swelling or pain, it might just be OK.
Post to Bryanna, she is the best on NT for dental issues, as she was in the profession many many years. Take a deep breath. I know she will answer you. When this situation is resolved, consider interviewing some new dentists, who can turn your fear around. I never thought in a million years, that I would ever actually Like going to the dentist. I really hope this can happen for you, so the rest of your life, the dentist can be a friend. There isn't anything worse than needing a dentist, and hating to go out of fear. I do wish you a speedy recovery, and no complications. Keep in touch. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote