View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wish I had the guts to try it but at this point I am going to just steer clear of all alcohol. This relapse has given me enough fear to realize that taking the edge off or loosening up isn't worth the repercussions.
After my wine excursion on Friday - I suffered all day leg & foot pain. It had subsided finally around bed time & I was able to enjoy almost all of my Saturday with minimal affliction. Until about 8pm when the foot pain became almost crippling & the pins & needles came back in not only my legs but also my arms & hands (and it is still going on now! :-(). I haven't had that unpleasant sensation since starting on the vitamins over 2 weeks ago. It kept me up all night feeling uncomfortable & stressed. I'm wondering if this is still the effects of my alcohol intake on Friday or if perhaps I overdid it yesterday planting cold weather crops in the garden & doing spring clean up outside all day in the yard. Any thoughts. I'm a pretty active girl, so I'm inclined to thing this is all part of the 'healing' process but I'm scared because I was doing so well before the drinks. I mean my pain & discomfort had gone from a 10 to a 2 & now I'm back up to a 7. I hate PN!!