View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Pennye,

Go see an oral surgeon asap. I know you are scared but you need to have this evaluated. If you wait, it will get worse. The idea of no pain does not mean it it's okay. This occurrence is not normal at this stage of healing and happened because their is a problem. Yes, it may be due to your smoking. I think we've addressed this before and thought you understood the risk that you were taking with smoking while healing.

Please, stop smoking and go see your oral surgeon. This is not something to mess with. To have it treated now is less of a problem than if you wait.

There is nothing more we can do for you here. You need to see the oral surgeon. You will be okay if you have this treated.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennye View Post
I am filled with anxiety and to the point of panic. I had a tooth pulled 19 days ago, it was a broken at the gum premolar with a prior root canal. Had to tooth pulled, seems I am a slow healer 47 yrs old. I have been tasting a salt like taste the whole time after the extraction, according to the dentist because I smoke and the taste was the "scab" inside getting hot. OK so going forward to tonight, I have had the sneezes spring allergies, I forgot to open my mouth to sneeze and I sneezed and have a huge amount of that taste of "salt", I grabbed a tissue to wipe the "salt off my toungue and its blood!!, I looked in the mirror and the socket is blood. No pain thank god, I have no idea what to do or who to talk to ......any help would be awsome. I have a fear of dentist to the extreme of feeling faint,
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-08-2013)