View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I find that one packet (which contains 2 tablets) is enough for a whole day. But you could take it twice a day if you need to.

You cannot use aspirin if you use a blood thinner, or have a bleeding disorder or ulcers of the stomach.

If it works for you it will work very quickly. The aspirin goes into your bloodstream within 5 minutes or so.

Just don't get addicted to this, because the aspirin should be used only with a doctor's supervision long term.

I get mine at WalMart-- their Equate brand. It is soooo inexpensive! When used in solution this way it is the safest way to use aspirin, to avoid stomach irritation.

When it works for you...that hints at an inflammatory cause to your PN.

Don't get the "cold" versions...they have different ingredients. You will want Alka-Seltzer Original formula (the generic is right next to it)...and read the labels.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
jcgrome (04-09-2013)