View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 05:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have been considering hypno-therapy myself...

The first consultation is free. I'm going this Friday for that. I just went out today, and, bought a bunch of exercise equipment. I'm trying pilates now. I really liked the video I did today. I'm feeling better. All around today. Just trying to muddle through though. But, at least, my mood has stabilized. I did nothing but cry for the past 2 days. And, not just a few tears. I was sobbing so badly for the last 2 days, that, my eyes looked like they had welts under them. Glad that's over!! I'll never take those stupid diet pills again. I don't think I'll go back to that dr. either. He doesn't seem to be very well informed, if he's giving someone with an acute mental illness, diet pills. I'm just lucky that I caught it in time this time, before I completely spiraled out of control, and, ended up back in the hospital. That's the most scary thing. And, you never know where you'll end up. It's not like you have a choice. You just have to go wherever they have a bed available. Thanks guys, for your responses. I'll keep you updated.

Peace, and, Love
Cgirl