Thread: Depression
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Fighting depression

Got out of the house today and got a little exercise. It did make me feel so much better just to be in the "normal" world again around people. I have been too long without human contact. The exercise helped. I feel like I will sleep really good tonight. The idea of starting a hobby was a great one too. I am excited to make my little art planting world projects. I am a very good painter and used to make Lladros for my mom. These are really expensive porcelain pieces. She always used to love looking at them in the expensive stores so I made her a whole glass cabinet full of them. Nobody believes it when she tells them that I made them. I think I am going to start painting again. Even though it hurts my back. It hurts anyway so might as well do something that can get my mind off of it. I am going to look into the yoga. There is a senior center that my mom and dad go to that I found out has classes. Disabled people can go too. I am going to give everything you guys mentioned a try. I do not like being depressed at all. I will fight. If anyone else has any other ideas be sure to share them. So far you guys have helped a lot! Thank you friends.
Love,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (04-09-2013), MsRriO (04-10-2013), Theta Z (04-09-2013)