View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 06:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Justice I can't help but notice that you are in Utah... did you grow up LDS? I can also fully understand you're not wanting to be there, lol.... I went to a boarding school in Utah. I much prefer San Diego too...I'm an O.B. woman!

I gave up on religion many moons ago. I am a very spiritual person, though. Your relationship with God is personal, and you really don't need any person to lead you to Him. Ministers etc. are human, with human motivations like greed, envy and lust. They may not mean to, but they cannot help but insert their personal foibles into their teachings.

Yes, I do firmly believe that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. The problem is that WE seldom know what we can handle till it slaps us in the face, lol. I have had rsd/crps for 14 years now, hiv/aids for 8, and was diagnosed with epilepsy this year. If someone had ever told me I'd get all these diseases and be able to handle it, I'd have laughed at them and said "not me, no way... I'd kill myself first". Well, I'm still here, even if I'm not always sure why.

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote