View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Memory issues 7 months post 2nd TBI

Hey fellas I'm pretty stressed /depressed right now because of my memory issues. First off let me say I am a 20 year old male and I am going through my second TBI. Rough life for being 20 I know.

I had my first TBI (car wreck) in 5th grade it was only a minor one with headaches afterwards and slight cognitive problems maybe It's hard to tell being so young. I had many concussions in high school football as well. Now my second TBI was far worse (motocross wreck) I was in a coma for four days and don't remember about 16-17 days after and a few days before are fuzzy.

Here's my deal I am currently attending college and only missed the first semester because of my second TBI. But I am now having trouble on tests with my memory i'm pretty sure. And remembering other things.

Will my memory return or am I pretty well ******? I think I am currently close to flunking out and have plans to drop out. I have help from someone to help me study and stuff but there are things that i should just know and I can't remember/comprehend them.
jsacustoms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (04-10-2013)