View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 07:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jena, were you given any paperwork before/after your injection? It might state what type you had.

For all the ESIs I've had, I was consciously sedated and each was done in an O.R.

I hope that the injection gradually helps with your pain and that the relief sustains for a long, long time.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on that book, JB . I'm going to write a note before giving it to my friend's son and ask if he wants to pick out a couple of activities or wants me to so that we can do them together when I see him again. (He doesn't know that I'll be going to see them this Fall; it's a surprise). Also, because he is rather shy, his mom said, he'd like it if I could do some things with him; she said he considers me "his partner in crime."

Each time I see the little guy, I make sure that one day is set aside to do whatever it is he wants to do, and all the adults (his brother, mother, grandmother, uncle and others) make sure the day is totally centered on him.

I thought the book would be a goodie for you; I've heard and read that adult men are even enjoying it, since it brings back a lot of fond memories of things they did as boys .

Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote