View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You need carbs, just not the processed flour, chips, etc. I eat rolled g. free oats in my smoothie. Beans are legumes are good too, fiber is the key with carbs.

I eat great food. My hubby loves to cook and we love to eat out. Steak fajitas with onions and peppers, I love shrimp, scallops, fish- salmon is my favorite. Zuchinni cooked with onions and olives in a great pasta sauce, then mozz. cheese. Asparagus roasted with parm. cheese on top. Hamburgers without the bun, dark choc. candy that I make with coconut manna and coconut palm sugar and peppermint or without the peppermint with nuts. Quiche with lots of good things in it.

Slaw with cabbages and carrots are good, SO many ways to make it.

I love salad with blue cheese, apples and pecans or walnuts. There are so many great foods to eat. Colorful veggies, smoothie every day, chicken salad with dried cranberries and pecans.

It is endless. Desserts are wonderful too. We make cupcakes with almond flour and sugar free coconut. They are like a cloud. There are great sites and books.

I miss my cola. I do drink some if I have nausea because it worse great for that. Gingerale also.

I love iced tea with raspberry tea in it. I also drink a lot of carbonated water I make with my Soda Stream machine and I add lemon or lime. SO good.

You can make a pasta with spag. squash. Soups and stews, chili...

Right now, he is making steak with chimmichurri sauce and zuchinni browned in the saucepan with a little cheese on top. I hope I helped a little.

Sallysblooms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote