View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Alas Mrs.D - I guess that the Alka Seltzer isn't my 'drug'. It didn't really make a dent in my pain. But my pain is weird so it might be hard to discern if it helped at all or not. Some days my legs hurt all day long, others they hurt for an hour & then not again until bed time or not at all. Some days my appendages feel 'electric' and sometimes it's only in the morning & gone before I realize it. I see no rhyme or reason to this affliction which is doubly disturbing to someone like myself who craves order ;-)

So it will be 1 week tomorrow since my wine indulgence & I am sorry to say that I'm still having pretty strong issues. Back when I started on this thread about a month ago I was a 10 as far as pain, panic & numbness. After 2 weeks of no drinking & starting the supplements I was down to a 2 on most days. A really wonderful reduction in symptoms I'd say. Do you think that the 2 glasses of wine, almost a week ago now could be causing this great of a rise in my symptoms? I am at about a 4/5 most days now. I really thought that the alcohol was the major cause of this PN but I'm starting to wonder :-(

Any thoughts as always are appreciated. Thanks for listening.