View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default More on husband

Mark here are some more symptoms:

Unrealistic anxiety about money. He claims that any expense over $1,000.00 sends him into a panic. Doesn't make eye contact with the person to whom he's speaking-makes eye contact with me or someone else. No personal time structure-makes coffee at night, falls asleep with doors unlocked and computer on his lap, loses track of time during projects. No future hopes and/or dreams. Refers to our friends like I've never met them or don't know them. Defers to me about almost everything. Seems to prefer simple, ritualistic existence. A lot of trouble reading, terrible spelling that is getting worse.

I did try a brain injury support group and suggested he go and that I would go with him....just got a blank look back from him!!

He does have a lot of good qualities and actually some genius skills. He is likable and funny. He really needs to be pushed and helped so his life doesn't get worse. If he loses his job...I fear it will all be downhill from there.

I went back to school a few years ago and got my Master's in Technical Writing and am on the upswing career-wise. I had a sneaking suspicion I would need it.
takinxanax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote