View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ive had the same problem, I have thought bout talking to my doc about it but how do u bring the sex subject up w/a young doc w/ur mom in the room w/you?? LOL but I have been dealing w/the lack of sleep for proably 7yrs now, I have found that over the counter sleep aids help to fall asleep but noting keeps me sleepin, if that doesnt help talk to ur doc because of med's u take he/she can maybe give u something to help u sleep & I know when Im in the hospital I never sleep just cant do it. As for sex Im also w/you on that I am 34yrs old & feel 100yrs some days the thought of sex becomes a question of is it worth the extra pain whats the easiest way to do this & lets just get it done sometimes for me which really sucks to be honest but by the end of the day Im so wore out & dont want to be or cant be touched so my advice is foreplay do things that are easy on you & if possiable try new things that excite the both of you then it mite be easier to "reach that point" & be more enjoyable Ive done it & at times it works~ Good luck I hope this helps
Heidi
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote