View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think doctors who don't know whats wrong with you should not throw out terms that scare their patients. He should have just said, "I'm not sure what's going on here so I'd like to set you up with a Neuro for further evaluation.....

So now you just need to let the Neuro do his work and see what he finds out.
In the meantime, don't panic! I know I can say that and you feel like you have no other choice than to panic. Hey, every one of us here panicked when we heard it could be MS! The not knowing what is going on is worse than finding out what it is.
Once you know...you can move forward.
The Neuro may do an MRI to check for multiple lesions on the brain. My MRI's came out clear until the 12th year! In the meantime I had weird things come and go all the time. I thought I was a nut case because the docs couldn't find anything.

Right now, just begin the journey and let the docs do their work. Let us know how it goes. Breathe! (And for God's sake; don't let well doers give you horror stories of "the guy they knew with MS!!!!!!) Read what I have to say and the bottom of my page

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (04-16-2013), GladysD (04-18-2013), Judy2 (04-11-2013), Natalie8 (04-23-2013), NurseNancy (04-16-2013), SallyC (04-11-2013)