View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 07:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cysts: I am lumpy!

Maybe it's just normal and I missed the memo, but I have always had a problem with cysts they show up everywhere! My breasts, my groin area, my neck, back, etc. I had several surgically removed and then finally decided to keep them. If I have them removed, they come right back - sometimes they bring friends.

My doctor always brushed it off like it's normal, so I decided to just leave them alone as long as they do me no harm. However, I have one that moves from the left side of my neck (towards the back) and around to my chin area (under it). The issue is that, well, I have to look up and down sometimes and when I look down, it kind of hurts because this 'thing' is poking me.

My PT told me to bring it up to my Immunologist and he said maybe I have some autoimmune defect or something (I have a very bad short term memory, so I forgot what he said to be honest).

Am I just weird? Like, is this normal for women or even men?

If they are harmless, I'd prefer to keep them. The ones removed from my right breast resulted in 1) My breast shrinking 2) I have a big dent in it 3) It's deformed .

I will admit though, sometimes I try to see how far I can move this one around. I know it's gross and probably a bad idea but when it's in a bad spot, I try to move it. Some won't move and are solid - some feel to not be solid. They are all marble sized.

I'm gross!! Hehehe.
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote