View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default and note the subject of the trial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dawson View Post
(1) Chill out. I am not promoting a religion over other religions; parts of the Bible are history and parts are poetry; if the word "God" offends you, replace it with another word; it will still mean the same thing.
(2) CORRECTION: I said it was the first clinical trial, 4000 years ago. It was 3,150 years ago, during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon.
(3) You've got to admit it would be cool if your name was Nebuchadnezzar, instead of "Bob"
(4) These 4 guys amazed Nebuchadnezzar (love the name) because they used evidence-based ways of thinking.
(5). Good nite Nebuchadnezzar. Ah, just call me Neb
No way. It's the name that gets you elected.
We don't have elections.
Well there you go, Nebuchadnezzar. If you were Neb, there would be elections and you might lose to a Harry or a Tom.
(6) but daniel is describing scientific thinking, 3,100 years ago. (That was before Dylan)
This is really interesting...and whether or not you believe this actually happened (another issue entirely-each person for themself on that one), you have to admit that the subject of the trial was health as it relates to food, particularly, vegetables. People were talking/writing about this that long ago, how did we get to the foods we have today?

I just noticed a new type of potato chip coming out: fried chicken and waffle-flavored potato chips. I kid you not, I think Frito-Lay is putting them out. Taking franken-foods to a new level.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote