View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused red hot ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy210T View Post
Hi, im brand new here and just lurking. I know exactly how you feel. Some days I can barely get out of bed due to the back pain. Been RX'd all kinds of stuff (including Lyrica, which caused weight gain) and nothing really worked for me either.
I am 37 and healthy except for thyroid issues that im working on, and a 10 MM chiari herniation that showed up on an MRI after chronic neck pain.

Ive tried very gently chiropractic treatment, PT, massages, heat, ice.. ugh.

Once thing that is helping is backlofen and flexeril, cut in half, twice a day and then for that wicked tight pain in the back (spasms due to the chiari) i am rolling back and forth for 5 minutes or so on a very small soft ball, right between the shoulders. The idea is try and restore some of the curve..

I dont know about you guys, but X rays showed the constant spasmasing pulled the lordosis curve from my back and neck, causing more issues
I am having botox done next week and then im trying an accupunactuarist:

Do any of you get bright, red, hot, burning ears? I read that is a sign of cranial nerve damage.. its getting old
Tracy210T;969479, I too am new here. I have had a 6mm (at least it was when diagnosed) syrinx since 2003. I get red hot burning ears right before a migraine hits, which is quite often.
devildogmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote