Thread: New Med
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Arrow Vitamins and such

Quick reply (sorry I haven't been around lately!) about cities and such. We need to be mindful that as mysastheniacs we will be low in potassium and vitamin Ds. I've just had my Primary run a panel (again) on a lot of vitamin and minerals, plus CBC as i have some strange bleeding disorder that leavesme with these huge purple splotches and very fragile skin. As he's put me on a statin, I've give it a chance for 2 months, now I'm going off it and see if my MG improves any.
B vitamins are water soluble, so anything not needed will go down the potty. A round of trigeminal neuralgia 40 years ago and a holistic magazine (which I cannot think of the name of) of my mother-in-law's led me to B-100 pills when nothing the doctors were throwing at it was working. It took a month to kick in, but it worked. I'm back on them now to see if it will help any. The neuro had me on prescription Bs, but with the price of medications....
Also trying turmeric starting tomorrow morning as an anti-inflammatory. So says Dr. Weil, so what the h^ll!
Best to you all. I'll tell you about the chemical cardiac stress test some other time, but leave you with thisON'T DO IT!
Oops3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote