View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Sally! if I go to the er, will they perform any tests or just do steroids? I want what happens to me documented.. This last flare in dec, when my eyes were completely jacked, they did nothin but hook me up to steroids. Social security has a hard time believing im in such crap shape cuz no tests are ever performed. These episodes are scary and happen so many times a day. The speech, ive noticed I have to pause per syllabal. I just noticed I cant continuously clap without pausing. Its like im forcing the engine to go with no oil.

I was laughing in my sleep 3 nights ago, then 2 nights ago had 8 of those terrifying episodes in my sleep that ive talked to you guys about. Now that im recalling all of this, im realizing im having some serious neurological dysfunction.
Here we go again, damn ms robbing me of my youth *shaking fist in air*

Im trying to be in chill mode so I dont feed the monster, and am trying not to talk as much as possible..

As for steroids.. They usually work... But notice theyre not as effective each time.. Have had 2 or 3 (3) day drips and have had 3 (5) day drips. I dont like them and am afraid of using em all up.. Im 25 and my ms is already aggressive so id hate to use thdm all up now. But I fear these things happening to me are not ok.
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-12-2013)