View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Mrs. D

I normally don't have an issue with any shampoos/conditioners. I do have a problem with hair dyes though because I have trigimenal neuropathy so real strong whatever on my head will irritate those nerves.

I thought it may have been the copper. I have Very mild Gilbert's. I have never been jaundiced, but i am low on one of my enzymes and I thought that sometimes my body doesn't clear chemicals as it should.

Anyways I remember a few years ago I had a painter paint my house. I told him to use water based paint which he did. But he revarnished all the doors and window frames. That night when I came home I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. At about midnight I drove to a hotel. The smell of the varnish flared my PN badly especially my cranial PN and I just couldn't stand it.

So I am not sure if this pinpoints to anything in particular, as I don't seem to have overt sensitivity to anything in particular and no allergies, but my nerves will get very irritated with certain things such as hair dyes,solvents ect.

Thank you
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote