View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 01:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
I still have my new claim that I filed in March. I just applied again. This time I have more evidence and more diagnosis. This denial I was talking about was a few months back. After going through the whole process for years. I agree it was bogus. I thought if they find you are unable to do any job then you would be approved but that is not how it went for me the last time. Hoping this new claim will be approved.
Brain

Hi Brain,

The problem is, based on what you have said here about your trial, "they" didn't find that you were unable to do any job. Your lawyer asked a question of the voc spec, and there would be no jobs that "that" person could do. If the judge had asked that question, you might think that you are the hypothetical "person" the judge had described. You lawyer may think that your application shows that you are someone that can only work for an hour each day for so many days per month, but the judge might not be seeing those facts about you from the application.

There are MANY reasons that that might be.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-19-2013)