View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Leesa

I was told by my first surgeon I couldn't be hurting either. That this was all in my head. The truth is, I didn't know there was more wrong with my neck until I got my records 5 years later. I knew coming out of surgery, that my problem was not corrected. So he orded tests, I refused as I knew I had not gotten the truth out of him anyway. He was just trying to cover his butt.
Arrogant, and cold, I am glad I dumped him.
I feel for those that stumble on those surgeons like this. It takes some real effort to find those physicians willing to address all the problems carefully.

Glad you agreed with no chiro... that was the worst of my early mistakes. The GP didn't even take an xray when telling me to do that. In fact he was pulling up on my head in the office himself.... Good grief, it hurt. He also wanted me to pull up on my own head...knowing this now, makes me angry. He evidently didn't believe me when I told him how much I was hurting.

Thank God it is years later, and I have a good team now in my corner. I hope nobody else has to go through this kind of bad medicine.

Thanks for all your posts Leesa, you are awsome. xxxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (04-14-2013)