View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:30 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder why I am wordy tonight...

I wonder if everyone knows how good it is, to let your thoughts out in a safe place so that one doesn't explode...it is good to be here...to post...even about nothing...

So, I wonder if I should lighten things up a bit...and share...

recently, I was asked to help some friends out at their restaurant...if anyone visits the mois, we'll take you there...LOL

great food, wonderful place, and owned by a very hard working family...

so, moi takes care of the front of the house, is the maître d', food runner, manager, all in one...

one very busy night, two guests came up to pay and immediately the line formed behind them...but the two guests was very enthusiastic. After some light hearted conversations, they both looked at moi and said "great muscles!!"

Now, moi has been working out again the past few month. Although still fat and chubby and with guts out to China...moi blushed and went, "awwww...well, thank you" in the mean time, moi was looking down at his now flexing arms, thinking..."wow, all that hard work has paid off, wait til I tell the Mrs..."

then, the guest's wife exhaled, "yeah! These are the biggest muscles I have ever seen!"

By this time, moi's chest is full of air, face still blushed by head held high...gratitude, fortitude, attitude, magnitude, anything that ends in -tude was in moi's mind...I wanted to hug these two very observant folks...

then, Mr. Guest said, "oh yeah, the best muscles I have eaten! And I've eaten all over the East Coast!!!"

"HUH?????"(mr. Moi did a Scooby doo)

Then it hit moi...they were talking about... muscles...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....how embarassing...but Mr. Moi immediately said, "ooooh yeah, they ARE great, aren't they? And you can only find them at Muscles Beach, CA!"

They laughed, never caught on that moi was wrong the whole time...

*bigsigh...

afterwards, Mr. moi went home and shared this with Mrs. Moi where she still had tear marks left on the couch...

even the mirror laughed when moi flexed...*sigh...

oh well...back to the gym I goeth...LOLOLOL

(((((all))))))
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote